Hyams Beach Store & Cafe
The Cafe rates a mention in the Sydney Morning Herald good Food Guide and “serves a wide range of interesting food throughout the day”.
- The Hyams Beach Store and Cafe is back in the safe and sure hands of the Alison family.
- Sue and Chris Alison and their daughter Phoebe, who established the highly regarded, iconic seaside cafe are restocking the store, delicatessen and liquor sections. The cafe is producing all the old favourites and a few new surprises.
- The commitment to excellent coffee continues with Toby’s Estate Woolloomooloo blend.
- Where possible all food is sourced locally and produced in house. Fresh local fish, smoked bacon, seasonal fruit and vegetables are from the surrounding area and even the Alison’s own garden.
- Sauces, marinades, jams, specialty breads, cakes, biscuits and pastry are made on the premises.
- A welcome with humour and warmth combined with a commitment to provide the best and freshest possible make Hyams Beach the premier cafe of the Jervis Bay area once more.
Mobile: 0428 430 242
Phone: 02 4443 3874