The Hyams Beach Seaside Cottages were originally built as fishermen’s cabins in the 1920’s and have been lovingly transformed into 7 delightful, cosy, one bedroom cottages. The perfect seaside accommodation for couples seeking a romantic getaway or solo travellers looking for the perfect escape! On the South Coast of New South Wales, Hyams Beach is a small coastal village surrounded by the whitest sand in the world and magnificent national parks. With water as clear as glass, it is a marine and nature lover’s paradise and is only a 2.5 to 3 hour drive from either Sydney or Canberra. Nestled along a large leafy site with views to Jervis Bay, the cottages are one of the only beach retreats on the South Coast just for adults. All of the cottage verandas are north facing and the white sands of Hyams Beach and the Hyams Beach Cafe are only a one minute walk away!
A Place to Relax…
The cottages can best be described as small beach retreats exclusively for couples or solo travellers seeking a quiet place away from everything. All cottages have a relaxed beach feel with double french doors that flow out to a north-facing verandah with views to the bay and only a 60 metre stroll to the stunningly white sands of Hyams Beach.
Each cottage is decorated with an eclectic mix of soft furnishings that combine beautifully with the pastel painted interiors of blue, sage green and creamy yellow creating a relaxed atmosphere.
- Super comfortable slumber support queen size beds with brass bed head
- Bathroom with either corner spa bath/overhead shower or large glass shower
- Small kitchen bench with microwave, electric frying pan, tea and coffee, jug, toaster, crockery, cutlery and small fridge
- Ceiling fans for cooling in summer and electric log fire for the cooler nights.
- Weber coal BBQ and gas BBQ under shade of the giant Granda Flora Magnolia