Greenfields Getaway is a modern, spacious home, nestled on the fringes of Jervis Bay National Park, complete with a salt water infinity pool. A self-contained garden studio enjoys a private position at the rear of the block (only included if there are 9 or more guests).
The studio is the perfect retreat for a couple who want to get away from the main house and relax overlooking the bush. The last few images show the studio. It is included in the tariff in there are 9 or more guests. If you have 8 or less guests and would like to include the studio, please contact us to arrange payment ($60 per night).
- On your doorstep: Jervis Bay National Park
- A short walk: Greenfields Beach, Blenheim Beach, White Sands coastal bushwalking track to Hyams Beach
- Views: Bush views
- Layout: Main home comprises 3-4 bedrooms, sleeping 8, and 2 -3 separate living areas. Separate self contained studio, sleeps 2
- Guests: Maximum of 10 guests (no more than 8 adults in total, we suggest 6 in the house and 2 in the studio), plus infants in cots
- Kitchen: Modern, Lots of bench space, Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Induction Cooktop
- Bathrooms: Three in total (two in the main house and one in studio, complete with rainfall style shower heads or luxurious Japanese style soak baths); Additional toilet located in separate laundry
- Heating/cooling: Ducted heating throughout except main living area which has an open gas fireplace
- Access/dangers: Fairly steep driveway
- Parking: Space for 2 cars in the driveway (garage not available for guest use)
- Outdoor Space: Multiple deck areas, including entertaining deck with BBQ and outdoor furniture, Outdoor shower, Bush garden (unfenced)
- Pool: Approx 6 x 3 metres, 1.4m deep, Not heated
- Pets: One well behaved dog is permitted, though best suited to a med-large dog, as only the back deck is enclosed. Nelson Beach (1km) and Huskisson Beach (5km) are dog friendly
- Linen: Beds will be made and beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are supplied
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Walk-in robe, Ensuite with sunken shower, Private courtyard
- Bedroom 2: This is actually the living room adjacent to Bedroom 1. It has single bunk beds (best for two children rather than adults), a TV and plenty of room.
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, Built-in robe, Private deck
- Bedroom 4: King singles x 2, Private deck
- Self contained studio with King bed upstairs, kitchenette, dining, living and bathroom downstairs (only included if there are 9 or more guests)