Bay & Basin Community Resources
BBCR is a community-based, not-for-profit organisation, operating as a non-government independent entity. We strive to be the leading community services provider in the Shoalhaven.
Bay & Basin Community Resources is an established local organisation which operates under ‘not for profit’ status. We’ve been serving the Shoalhaven and Illawarra region since 1991, leading the way as a provider of community services and essential resources. People and community matter to us, and we’ve built our organisation around that focus. We hope to continue meeting the needs of our community members for years to come, and promoting their health and wellbeing above all.
- To identify the needs in our community, and wherever possible, find solutions and establish services that meet those needs.
- To encourage citizens to take an active role in developing and growing their local community.
- To maintain our voice and vision in the creation and operation of these services.
- It is the right of every person to be treated with dignity and respect.
- We are a community of individuals with individual, unique needs.
- We manage our services effectively and efficiently, keeping our focus on the people of our community.
- We welcome change, and desire to seek continual improvement.
Phone: (02) 4443 9244
Bay & Basin Community Resources provides a wide range of community services, including:
- Active Ageing and Aged Care Programs
- Disability and Carers Support
- Community Radio 92.7fm
- Bay & Basin Men’s Shed
- Community Partnership Programs
- Youth Services
- Venue & Room Hire
- Out of School Hours Care
For more information please contact our office on 4443 7681.
18 Sanctuary Point Road
Sanctuary Point, NSW, 2540
Phone: (02) 4443-9244
Fax: (02) 4443-9929